Chameleon Antenna Coverings
Conceal unsightly antenna installations.
- Avoid issues surrounding visual pollution
- Chameleon Coverings Facilitate Site Approval
- Glossy and matte finishes
- Near-invisible installations on low-profile antennas
- Coatings are RF neutral long-lasting UV resistant vinyl
Not finding what you're looking for? We can custom-build antennas to your exact specifications.
Contact us here or call 1-940-325-3301 for more information.
Additional Product Info
Antenna Products Offers an optional vinyl coating with an embedded four-color, computer generated image that matches the background of the cell-site building exterior. Whether it’s brick, stucco, wood, glass, or metal an identical image may be selected from a catalog, original artwork, computer-generated file or reproduction of an actual photograph of the structure. Chameleon antennas coverings are the ideal solution to the problem of obtaining sell-site approvals in those communities that enforce strict ordinances against unsightly antenna installations.
How To OrderOrdering a Chameleon covering:
1. Select an antenna model.
2. Supply Us with a catalog designation or image file
(formats include Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Aldus Freehand, Pagemaker, CorelDraw-EPS or any PC file saved as an EPS file) or a glossy photograph, or artwork 11 inches x 16.5 inches or smaller.
3. Designate the size of the pattern.
4. Designate the finish as glossy or matte.
5. Designate the quantity (the larger the number per pattern, the lower the cost per antenna.
6. Antenna Products will provide upon request a kit containing color scales, sizing scales and instructions to assist in taking a photograph to serve as the pattern.
Photographs and transparencies are scanned at 25, 50 or 100 pixels per inch. All graphics are printed at 400 dots per inch. Standard resolution is comparable to 50 lines per inch and is intended to be viewed from 10 feet or more.
The long-lasting, UV-protected vinyl coating uses a unique adhesive that provides a solid adherance to the radome. The material has been tested with positive results under temperature extremes of -40F to 176F and humidity up to 95%.
Custom orders take 3 to 5 weeks, depending on volume. Repeat orders take 2 to 4 weeks.