Antenna Products Engineering
Our engineering staff is highly qualified and has a broad base of experience in the design of antennas, transmission systems, tower structures, and related accessories. This experience base can be applied to transform the most rigorous requirements into cost-effective, highly reliable design solutions.
Antenna Products has a rapidly growing list of satisfied customers that have required unique solutions for their specific antenna deployments, further evidence of our industry-leading design capability. The Quality system at Antenna Products Corp is in compliance with ISO 9001:2015. The design process is monitored through design reviews and performance testing to ensure the design complies with customer requirements.
Antenna Products will gladly provide a proposal to manufacture to customer drawings and/or specifications. We have a dedicated staff to help customers with engineering or manufacturing using the latest techniques. Contact us here for more information, or call us at 940-325-3301
Antenna Design and Performance
- Method of Moments Electromagnetic Scattering Program (ESP)
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code, (NEC-2 AND -3)
- Uniform Geometrical Theory of Diffraction Reflector Antenna Code
- Propagation System Analysis, Ion-Cap
- Ground Screen Analysis
- ODLEY Tower 12 and Tower 14: Tall Guyed Tower Analysis
- ANSYS: Static and Dynamic Finite Element Analysis
- SAP 90: Finite Elements Analysis
- Pro/Engineering Solid Modeling Software